Finally, we know who will square off in the 2014-15 Grand Prix Final:
1. Elena Radionova, RUS 30 points
2. Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, RUS 28 points
3. Anna Pogorilaya, RUS 28 points
4. Gracie Gold, USA 26 points
5. Julia Lipnitskia, RUS 26 points
6. Ashley Wagner, USA 24 points
It will be exciting to watch a competition that consists of ALL heavy hitters and contains all of the best dominating ladies of Russia. At the World Championships in March, only three Russian ladies are allowed in the competition so this will be the only time we see them all at once against the Americans. I will make podium predictions as we approach the competition, but I think it may look a lot like the Russian national podium...
About the Blog:
Reviews, predictions and opinions in the magical, sparkly and dramatic field of figure skating.